About NHS Education for Scotland
We are a special health board, responsible for supporting NHS services delivered to the People of Scotland by developing and delivering education and training for those who work in NHS Scotland.
Our vision: Quality Education for a Healthier Scotland.
Our mission: To provide educational solutions that support excellence in healthcare for the People of Scotland.
Everything we do is based on eight ways of working, these are:
- be open, listen and learn;
- work together with others to benefit Patients;
- look ahead and be creative;
- promote equality and value diversity;
- always aim for quality and excellence;
- understand and respond quickly and confidently;
- work to a clear common cause; and
- give People power and lead by example.